Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 9

WHAT IS IN YOUR PURSE?


Tiffany's Purse.

Tiffany:

What's in my purse?  What isn't in my purse?  I'm one of those women.  I have everything anyone regularly needs in my purse.  I've narrowed down my selection a bit since my kids are older, but it's still bursting at the seams.  For injuries, I have band aids, neosporin, baby wipes (not to mention the well stocked first aid kit I keep in my car).  I have tweezers, nail clippers, nail files.  I have a mirror, gum, lip gloss, chapstick, body spray, and perfume.  I have a lotion, gel, and hairspray.  I have sunglasses, business cards, keys, and rewards cards.  I have my wallet, and a change purse.  I have tylenol, my anxiety meds, and sometimes the various vitamins I take.  I am positive that I've left stuff out, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.  So, if you need a stick of gum or a band aid, I'm the one to hit up.

Melanie's Purse

Melanie:

I have receipts, pills, directions for said pills, membership cards.  I have cute Ipsy bag with cute, travel size makeup for touch ups.  I have keys, bobby pins, tweezers and medicine.  I even have a walkie talkie, so that I can talk to my hubby, when we are spread out at Home Depot (we're doing a remodel on the house).  I also, usually, have access to Tiffany's purse, in case I forget anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment