Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 11

FAVORITE 10 SONGS RIGHT NOW



Tiffany: I'm going to assume this means current music, and not music from the past. Melanie and I have the same taste in music, so we're basically doing a top 20 here. In no particular order...
  1. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft Rihanna
  2. Problem by Ariana Grande  (I just love her, so stinkin cute)
  3. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
  4. Counting Stars by One Republic
  5. Somethin' Bad by Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
  6. Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton (Sounds a bit like Maroon 5)
  7. Monsters by Eminem ft Rihanna
  8. Anything by Maroon 5
  9. Anything by Bruno Mars
  10. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO


Melanie:

  1. Try by Colbie Caillait (watch the video, it's amazing!)
  2. Word Crimes by Weird Al Yankovic (I'll admit to committing some, most on accident, I swear)
  3. Tacky by Weird Al Yankovic (just too much fun)
  4. Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO (gets me dancing everytime)
  5. I love all Dave Matthews
  6. Fancy by Iggy Azalea (It's just fun to move to, and I sing to Oliver "I'm so cute, and I already know, from the tip of my nose, to my toes)
  7. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
  8. I Love It by Icona Pop (it's just fun)
  9. Anything by Eminem
  10. Anything by Justin Timberlake

No comments:

Post a Comment