Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 4

YOUR FAVORITE 5 BLOGS




Tiffany's Choices:

This one is difficult.  I love blogs.  I love other people sharing their ideas.  It's a fantastic concept.  Even if no one reads your blog, they are so much fun.  If I had to pick only five...

Wellness Mama
www.wellnessmama.com

This woman is amazing!  She makes the most amazing products for her family, eliminating harmful chemicals.  I found her because of her toothpaste recipe, and have been hooked ever since.  Her blog has helped teach me that I can make my own products for our family.  I spend countless hours researching ingredients for my own products, and aim to be as chemical free as her family.

Single Dad Laughing
www.danoah.com

This blog is hysterical, touching, interesting, and heartwarming all at the same time.  He has taught me to put myself out there a bit more.  I am a person that spends a lot of time inside my head, and I don't let people in easily.  Reading Single Dad Laughing, the way he puts himself out there, expresses his emotions, has really helped me.  Not to mention how many of his posts are just plain funny.  I never fail to smile when I read his blog.

Nerdfu
www.thenerdfu.com

This is a blog full of my people, lol.  Lots of nerdiness. Superheroes, Comic Cons, gadgets, and giveaways galore.  I love them.  It is wonderful when you find places to gather with your own kind, especially when it's online, when it's nerds/geeks like me!  We do better online than face to face, lol.

One Good Thing by Jillee
www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com

There is nothing this woman can't do.  I love her recipes, her DIYs, pretty much everything.  I have tried a few things I learned on her website, and they all worked.  Not to mention how much I save on laundry detergent after finding her recipe.  I altered it a bit (I can't help doing that with everything), but it's almost exactly her recipe, and it works wonderfully.

Collective Inkwell
www.collectiveinkwell.com/blog

This is a blog about two of my favorite authors.  They mostly write serials.  Serials are books handed out in episodes, like a TV show.  They always have a WTF ending, that has you begging for the next installment.  I am addicted to their stories.  They are exquisitely written, and extremely unique.  On top of all that, the writers themselves are great guys.  They hold web casts to chat with their fans, they answer questions on their Facebook page, and blog.  They are phenomenal.  I love these guys!

Melanie's Choices:

Thirty Handmade days
www.thirtyhandmadedays.com

This a blog I ran across looking for crock pot meals, and boy, was I not disappointed.  She also blogs about crafts and all kinds of other types of fun stuff.  I follow her on Facebook at 30 days.  Check her out and enjoy!

How Does She
www.howdoesshe.com

Again I was searching for recipe's.  Okay, okay I really like food.  Plus, there are links at the top of this blog for all sorts of stuff.  When I clicked on beauty, I had all sorts of fun.  Check her out on Facebook on at HowDoesShe.

Little Miss Momma
www.littlemissmomma.com

I don't even know how I can across this blog, but I sure do enjoy it.  At times she is really honest about things that I'm not sure I could be.  At least not yet.  Her photo's are enviable.  She is adorable, and has so many great posts.  She is the first blogger I saw post about a craft weekend.  Where a bunch of women get together at a place, set up like a B&B, craft, shop and eat.  I so want in on one of those.  Find her on Facebook at Little Miss Momma

Team Gleason
www.teamgleason.org
So ordinarily, I am not into sports over much.  Steve Gleason used to play for the New Orleans Saints NFL team, and made an amazing blocked punt.  He now has Amyotophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).  You may have heard it called Lou Gehrig's disease.  I lost my grandfather to ALS when I was a child.  I firmly believe Steve has done more for ALS recognition and awareness than anyone I have seen recently.  Check him out on Facebook.

Single Dad Laughing
www.danoah.com

I too, am a huge fan of Single Dad Laughing. I first read a controversial post of his, and after that I was hooked. He is funny, touching and real. He makes me laugh and think and feel. You can also follow him on Instagram, which is just plain cool.  He also has a Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment