Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 10

OLD PHOTO(S) OF YOURSELF.

Tiffany:  Going through old photos, and the memories they brought up, made me sooo thankful that there was no social media when I was a kid.


This is me with my mom as a baby.  Aren't I adorable?

My baby sister and I in matching Christmas dresses.  Aww

My baby brother and I, just horsing around.

Me, my little brother, and my horse Rocketman.  I was in high school.

One of my favorite pics.  This is me and my Rocketman in our rodeo drill team, right before I joined the Navy.  Isn't he just too handsome?
Me and a couple of my Marine friends at "A" School.


Why so serious?


Melanie is currently working on her home remodel, and her entire house is in boxes.  She will post some pictures when the remodel is complete.  You get lots of me instead, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment