Monday, December 2, 2013

It's So Easy

Here is a quick craft if you are child free and and a plan in advance sort.  I'm not. It wasn't.




It ended up taking Amanda and I most of the day happily playing with paper choices, tools and embellishments. But it came out so cute. The clip boards were around a dollar at Walmart, Office Max or the Dollar Store. Amanda is an Origami Owl Consultant and planned to use the decorated clip boards for her party's. I wanted one for each child to keep school work, and help with the paper $#!% storm that comes home with them, organized. 


I cut a piece of paper down to size. Turns out a scalpel is a fabulous craft tool. 


Next I applied Mod Podge to the back of the paper. I flipped the paper over onto the clip board and smoothed it down. 



 Then I applied a layer of Mod Podge to the whole clip board. 




Once it was dry I added so coordinating stickers. This one is my favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment