Sunday, August 25, 2013

Look At What We've Done

A big reason Melanie and I decided to start this blog is because we love to craft.  We craft all the time.  We also have about a billion unfinished, or not even started beyond buying supplies, crafts around our houses.  You know how it goes,  kids interrupt, things come up, you realize it is turning into more work than you thought, or you just get distracted.  (Or like me, you get lazy).  Life gets in the way.  However, we have finished a lot of projects before we started the blog, and didn't write tutorials.  I decided to post some pictures of them here, so if there are any you would like a tutorial of, just let us know.

See proof!  We do actually finish things!  Happy Crafting!
Melanie made these adorable signs, out of shims! (Not the anchor, lol)  This is above her fireplace. I love them!

Isn't this beautiful?  Cricut, we love you!

                     
Her hands may not have worked for a week after making this lovely heart wreath, but it was worth it!
    Sorry for the bad lighting.  I think this is fantastic!  A work of art!                 
Who needs a Grandfather clock?  Just make your own!  She's so artistic!

                           
My whole house is red, white, and blue so Melanie made me this adorable wreath...

                           
  ...And this burlap beauty
                       
 My favorite project for my son's Superhero Room
Comic booked (my made up word, feel free to use it) top, and both sides
                                 
 Sign I made for Melanie

                                         
A desk/bookshelf for the superhero room

                                         
 A sign for my hubby!

                             
Entertainment center into a bench
 Another sign.  I told you they were addicting!
                     
 Countdown blocks
                         
 This wreath took FOREVER, but I love the way it turned out.
                               
Painted knife block
Ugly lingerie drawer made pretty!

If we posted pictures of our unfinished projects, it would have been a much longer post!

No comments:

Post a Comment