Friday, August 30, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

So we have a lot in common, but we also are okay with all our differences. this is a celebration of our favorite things and our differences.

Melanie's Favorite Drink : Vodka  Coffee. Okay, Starbucks. It's an addiction i'm willing to admit to. But now that Pumpkins Spice latte's are out my husbands wallet is doomed.     
Tiffany's  Favorite Drink:  Dr. Pepper (Seriously people, I should own stock) 
We Agree: Vodka  No really, Vanilla bean Frappachino's with caramel sauce blended in. 



Melanie's Favorite Beauty Products: OPI nail polish (it NEVER chips off) Philosophy micro delivery scrub and Got2Be dry shampoo. You should really try some. It's fabulous!  
Tiffany's Favorite Beauty Products: This is seriously difficult, I'm a makeup junkie! First is Coconut Oil.  I use it for everything (see The One Where We Go Au Naturale).  I love Sally's ION line of hair products.  No parabens or silicones, and makes my hair super soft. I'm also totally addicted to E.L.F.'s high-definition undereye setting powder.  I tend to get mascara smeared under my eyes throughout the day, this has totally stopped that.  Plus E.L.F. has fantastic, affordable makeup.
We Agree: Everything Organix is completely awesome!


Melanie's Favorite Sweet: Ghirardelli Dark chocolate and salted Caramel 
Tiffany's Favorite Sweet: I'm more of a salty snack kind of person, but I cannot resist a Lindt milk chocolate bar.  With the smooth chocolate center, yummy!
We Agree: Lindt truffles Milk chocolate 


Melanie's Favorite Clothing Item: V neck t-shirts and most things from Maurice's. 
Tiffany's Favorite Clothing Item:  Superhero T-shirts!  I have too many to count.  A few even have capes.  I'm nerdy, and I know it!
We Agree: Victoria's Secret Pink sweat suit's. Especially the boyfriend sweats. A great way to wear sweats, and still look cute!


Melanie's Favorite Craft:  Is anything with felt.  You can see several of her felt crafts on (The One With The Completed Projects)
Tiffany's Favorite Craft:  If you've read previous posts, you know I'm addicted to making signs.  I find a saying I like, I just have to make a sign with it.  I make them for everyone! I really enjoy re-doing furniture too.
We Agree:  We both really love anything we can make with our Cricuts.  Although Melanie claims to suffer from Cricut envy, and says that she needs a new one.  Her's is the original Personal Electronic Cutting Machine 6" x 12", and mine is the new Cricut Expression 2  12" x 24".


Melanie's Favorite TV Show:  Game of Thrones I heard someone said that the show had no surprises.....they lie! Holy Moly that show shocks me with it's plot twist's!
Tiffany's Favorite TV Show:  (Did she just say Holy Moly?) It is a tie for my favorite between True Blood, and the one we agree on.
We Agree:  Supernatural.  I (Tiffany) am a complete Supernatural addict, and Jensen Ackles is my future husband, whether he know it or not.


Melanie's Favorite Kitchen Tool: My Kitchen Aid mixer! It's light teal and beautiful and shreds cooked meat. 
Tiffany's Favorite Kitchen Tool:  I want a Kitchen Aid mixer, but don't have one yet.  So for now, I love my crockpot, but I have a tendency to forget to start it, and end up having to make something else for dinner.
We Agree:  Pretty much anything from Pampered Chef


Melanie's Favorite Anti-Depressant/Anti-Anxiety Med:  Zoloft for long term.
Tiffany's Favorite Anti-Depressant/AntiAxiety Med:  Effexor for long term
We Agree:  Xanex for short term.


Melanie's Favorite Superhero:  NaNaNaNa Batman!  He's hot, rich, and has fun toys. (Mind outta the gutter people!)
Tiffany's Favorite Superhero:  Almost like asking me to choose my favorite kid.  Um...Captain America, no um.. Deadpool, um... no Batman, um... no...   Has to be Deadpool... I think.
We Agree:  Ironman.  He's a billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.  And he's hot, rich, and has fun toys.


Melanie's Favorite Movie: The Usual Suspects......Keyser Söze!
Tiffany's Favorite Movie: The Avengers
We Agree: The Notebook and most Superhero movies. 


Melanie's Favorite Perfume:  Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir
Tiffany's Favorite Perfume:  Vera Wang's Princess and Victoria's Secret Sweet Tease
We Agree:  Victoria's Secret Cozy and Warm
Why don't we own stock in Victoria's Secret?  

No comments:

Post a Comment