Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Living In The Moment

Inspired by a post from http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2013/09/taking-stock.html She often inspires me and I truly enjoy her blog and amazing photography. 

We just got our Sailors home and that is both amazing and sometimes frustrating. We have our own routine as we hit our stride during deployment and having them home means a new routine all together. So what are we up to? Check it out and leave your answers in the comments. We'd love to hear from you!
Melanie
Making : Plans for the Khaki ball.
Cooking : Breakfast for dinner.
Drinking : An iced vanilla  half-caf latte with only 5 ice cubes.
Reading: The newest Dean Koontz Book in the Odd Thomas series.
Wanting: Another Coffee.
Looking: Forward to a night out with my husband.
Playing: Candy Crush level 122.
Wasting: Time on candy crush....that is for sure.
Sewing: Wired headbands. I'll show you how one day soon.
Wishing: I had a new sewing machine.
Enjoying: Listening to my kids goof around with each other.
Waiting: For inspiration: To clean and organize my ........life.
Liking: That fall is in the air!
Wondering: If it will snow this year.
Loving: My family. Madly and deeply.

Hoping: My back heals quickly.

Marveling: At Lil Man's four new teeth.
Needing: This one's tough. We don't actually need anything. Want is a whole other thing.
Smelling: Yankee candle's autumn wreath.
Wearing: VS pink Sweats......Always.
Following: My son N Dog's Blog!
Noticing: Smalls trying to sneak outside.
Thinking: When will my husband be home from work?
Knowing: It won't be soon enough.
Focusing: On this weekends date night!
Bookmarking: Other blogs for inspiration.
Opening: A package from Pick your plum.....no clue what's inside. it's like a mini Christmas!
Giggling: Kitten trying to walk in heels.
Feeling: Comfortable. 
Tiffany
Making : Crafts out of old sweaters
Cooking : Pot roast in the slow cooker
Drinking : Dr. Pepper of course
Reading: Yesterday's Gone by David Wright and Sean Platt.  Love everything by them!
Wanting: Because of these sweater crafts, definitely wanting a serger.
Looking: At Melanie's beautiful girls coloring.
Playing: Deadpool the game!
Wasting: Thread.
Sewing: Sweater crafts and broken pillow pets
Wishing: For mental health. :)
Enjoying: My hubby being on leave!
Waiting: For my kids to get out of school.
Liking: The minions on TV
Wondering: If Ben Affleck is going to be a good Batman. I think he might.
Loving: My family with everything I am.
Hoping: Melanie will let me keep Smalls. (She never does).
Marveling: At the fact that Smalls is wearing a shirt that Dancer actually used to wear. They grow too fast.
Needing: Sleep. 
Smelling: My VS Sweet Tease lotion, and pot roast. 
Wearing: VS sweats, usually
Following: People that make me laugh, and people that give me inspiration.
Noticing: That this sweater is very stretchy, therefore, a pain to sew.
Thinking: That I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life.
Knowing: That I couldn't survive without them.
Focusing: On nothing, my mind is too chaotic to focus on one thing.
Bookmarking: Too many online shops.
Opening: Another window to see the new boots on Shoedazzle
Giggling: At my hubby being tortured by Smalls.
Feeling: A bit bad about my puppy having to wear the Cone of Shame.  He cries the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment